29 August, 2008

We are moving :-) part 2

Her we go....
I started 08:00 this morning, and this is first rest sins then (13:40), the apartment we are moving from is in the 4th floor and no elevator. My luck :-) (The new one one floor up)
The new apartment is as i told you, close to the old one and thats good (and bad). Good because we don't have to go far and bad because it's so close it's stupid to use a car.
My brother is coming tomorrow to help me with the heavy stuff, he is the best one. He never say no and always find a way to help.
............THANKS BRO.......
No pictures today or this weekend, if i take some pictures I'll use the mobile phone.
And it will be posted at: my mobile blog 
Here we go again.... See you later

2 comments:

Helena said...

Good luck in the moving. I can't imagine living on the 4th floor and no elevator. I live on the 2nd floor, my washer is in the basement, it is great exercise.Have fun my friend.

My life in bergen said...

Hi Helena.
I don't know if fun is the right word :-)
We are getting closer to the end of moving, but still allot to do.
We are getting allot of exercise....