11 August, 2008

Lazy days (Summer vacation)

Not so much to tell.
We are enjoying the days, relaxing and eating :-)

Pictures? Not to many, it's a small place and I'll think i showed you most of the place all ready. But of curs i have some...

I've been doing allot of work on my vacation, my mother in law is saving the work for me. It's actually pretty nice, i don't get bored.. :-)
I've been fixing and moving the satellite disk, fixing some crashed computers, tighten up some furniture and one of the days I'm going to do the lawn..

But now over to the pictures.... I found some!
Eidfossen, a small but powerful waterfall and the building on the left side is a power plant.
(On the picture above, it's not rain. It's the shower from the waterfall that was making me and the camera wet)
Laksetrapp, because of the dam at the top of the waterfall, the salmon cant get up. To make it easier or possible for the salmon to continue they build a canal for the fish to get up (laksetrapp)
This is where the Trolls are living :-)
This day it was cloudy and the light in the forest got so mystic and i had no problem believing in the fairy tails about the Trolls

This church is in a nearby village called Reed, a small place with a church, pub/bar and grocery marked + camping..
Norwegian news in English:
Aftenposten Aftenbladet

3 comments:

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

Thank you for the story and the pictures, BSKAAD!

The waterfall is so impressive! I never seen such powerful thing!

Best wishes and hope you still have some vacations!
Kyle and Svet

My life in bergen said...

#Kyle & Svet
Hi you, thanks for the comment. We have one more week of vacation and then it's back to work.
The weather is not the best but I'll hope it's going to be better soon...
BSKAAD

Anonymous said...

Bskaad,

What a beautiful place. very nicely done also. Hey, if you are doing any home repairs, though in a different country, visit my site at
www.homeimprovementwithjoe.blogspot.com
I like to help others out with projects they might know how to do. If you have any questions on your projects please post them. I look forward to seeing more when I come back to visit. I don't get around nearly that much, so the pictures and comments are great.

Have a Great Day my Norwegian friend.
Joe