13 August, 2008

Day trip to Nordfjordeid

Today we went to Nordfjordeid, a comunety center in Sogn & Fjordane. It took about one hour to drive including the ferry.
It's a nice place with shopping mall, walking street and, old nice buildings. One day i'm going to put in the pictures of that too, but today i want to show you some of the others i took.

This one is from one of the farms we where passing on the way.
Coordinates for this place in 
Google map is 61.867847,6.076083
 
In the walking street there was this little corner, called KLEMMEKROK. If i translate to English it's going to be something like (Hug Corner) If you ever need an excuse to hug the one you love, you kan take them here :-)
Coordinates for this place in 
Google map is 61.908404, 5.987834 
 
We had a very nice day today and when My wife was shopping me and our little Princes went for a walk and we took allot of pictures.. Maybe we show them to you later, who know ? :-)

Norwegian news in English
Aftenposten
Aftenbladet

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! If I've already told you this, I apologize...

I chose Mishmash because I just couldn't think of a better name for my blog. Now I have and it's changed from Mishmash to:

Research by Kristy
www.researchbykristy.blogspot.com

I hope you'll continue stopping by.

Love your pictures here, and the information about Norway!

Barbara said...

Your blog is beautiful. A name change might be nice, but the content is terrific.

Barbara
http://ifididnthaveasenseofhumor.blogspot.com/