05 August, 2008

THE TALL SHIPS’ RACES 2008 BERGEN

I'm going to miss it, the biggest thing in sailing events in Bergen, and I'm at vacation.

This link will take you to a PDF Doc, showing where each ship will be placed in Bergen harbor, and I'll also put in links for web-cam in Bergen.

This one is the best and give a good view of. Bergen harbor
(use F5 to update the image)

This one is nice too and give you a page for all the web cam in and around Bergen

At the end a picture of the city pride, Statsråd Lehmkuhl
who is also in the tall ship race.

News in English from Norway and her is even more news

2 comments:

Tammy Snyder said...

Hi,
This is my favorite picture so far. Keep up the good work and have fun!
Tammy

Tammy Snyder said...

Hi,
This is my favorite picture so far. Keep up the good work and have fun!
Tammy