07 January, 2007

Non working weekend. part 2...

Hello people.

Then the night is over and we been home for a while.

We ended on a Chinese restaurant called China Palas. Unfortunately we couldn't take any pictures but we head a good time and they give god service.

After we eaten (Beef chopsui, chicken with sweet & sour sauce) and drinking some wine and beer we set the course toward home. On the way we picked up a home movie at a rental place. We choose a movie with Jim Carrey Fun with Dick & Jane a nice movie in good Carrey stile.

For a long while we hasn't been able to look at any movie at home, the machine we head didn't work properly, but some days ago we where out shopping and we found a nice and cheap player. It was a Toshiba and it's working.


My wife start working tomorrow 0600 am and the weekend is over for here part but not for me. After i driven here to work i can go home and to bed again.

2 comments:

COLORADO BOB said...

Bergen ....
I live about 500 kilometers due south of those pictures. We were in the warm air. That storm barely affected us ... except for wind.

If you look on the left of my site .... you will see "Far Away Folks" . You are in there .... Everyone of those links are from the google page I first saw your site. Click : Kevin in Liberia ...... You and him are just two people I picked and started visiting ...... I am on the Southern Great Plains of North America. He is on the Africa Coast, and you are in Norway. It's bigger than the Moon Landing ..... Man has never met others like this in the whole swept of human history.

So keep telling me about Bergen, and I'll keep looking in, even if I don't write a comment.

--_-- said...

Hey i like your blog as i adore Norway, the country of my dreams...anyways nice blog keep it up :)