14 January, 2007

Helloooo people I'm done

finally done with today's post and you don't need to wait any more :-)

unfortunately the weekend is over and we just have to prepare our selves for the work week to come.
But what can i tell you about my weekend, Jr has been visiting and he spent most of the time in front of the Computer and played WOW and of course he was delivering the newspaper today.

A while ago we bought a new DVD player and yesterday we bought something more,
new TV (Panasonic 32" LCD)


We went to a store named ELKJOP and we already made up our mind about which TV to by and of course as expected the seller tried to change our choice and told us how bad this TV was and that we could count on pore quality picture, at least if we watch football but we stood our ground and went for our choice, if she only new what kind of TV head from before :-)
And who cares about football........

Our old TV 21"


But enough about that, i sign up for some financial school BI and this weekend the papers telling about when and where came, so now it's back to studying and exam in the summer.

At the end have to tell about "SERVER" the boat foundered outside Fedje (west cost of Norway) and because of the whether it's not possible to take up the leaking oil.
A very bad situation for nature (sea life and birds)

5 comments:

Alien Citizen said...

I saw your post on Google Group: Blogger Review.

This is a nice start, the photos are a great idea. I would suggest that maybe you focus on one element of your life or focus more on how events make you feel, your private thoughts, or the latest news in some field of interest. Writing a captivating blog is more than a daily schedule or run-down of what you do each day. It's kind of like writing letters to your best friend. And that personal touch is what makes reading them so interesting.

Good Luck,
Alien CitizenS

Alien Citizens and Boots Mania

two crows said...

hello, bskaad--
thanks for linking with my blog--I've bookmarked yours.
***
I take it from citizen's comment that you asked for feedback:
the photos are lovely. apparently, you live in a beautiful place.
one further suggestion, I have:
I recently read that men are better at reading small print than women [hadn't known that] and, I'm getting up to where my glasses never seem to be quite strong enough.
as a result, I shy away from black pages with small white print. it's just so difficult to read that I tend to give up fairly easily.
just a thought.
thanks again for the link.
btw--I've seen citizen's and it's a goodun in my opinion. another take on american politics. :)

My life in bergen said...

Hello. Two Crows.

Tanks for the feedback and bookmark,
would it help if i increase the size and give the letters some light color?
I got this thing about black background :-)

two crows said...

hey, bskaad--
of course, it's your blog and your right to do with as you choose.
that said, I see you've already done it and your new format certainly gives these tired old eyes a rest. :)
it is MUCH easier to read -- thank you.

think I'll go do some reading of your blog now. . . .

two crows said...

hey again--
one more bit of feedback [since you asked :) ]
and kind of in line with citizen's:
there's a very widely read blg -- in fact the husband of the woman who writes it has given up his day-job to manage it and it currently supports a family of 3 humans and a dog. now, THAT'S widely read!
here's the link to it.

[if the link doesn't work, copy and paste
http://www.dooce.com/ ]
it's just a fun read and, when I'm tired of spending all my time being scared out of my skin about what I see going on in the world, I scoot over there to calm down.

you probably don't want to make your blog your life's work [tho I can think of worse fates] but you might get some ideas from it -- or at least enjoy reading it???
:)