08 March, 2009

Stolen painting, from a church..

 Someone broke in and stole  this Renaissance painting, from a church (Larvik Kirke) in Larvik (Norway), it's painted by Lucas Cranach "the elder" and is painted on a wooden board.


The value of the painting is about 20.000.000,- NOK (2.836.000,- USD)
It don't mater if it's a church, a mosque or a synagogue.. You just don't steel from these kind of buildings..

It's been on the same wall in the same church from the day the church was open in year 1666 !!


Photo & Text Copyright 2008 bskaad (my.life.in.bergen@gmail.com). All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

That is just plain rude, crude and socially unacceptable.

Not to mention upsetting...!

I hope that they catch the ones who did that. :(

Kyle & Svetlana

Richard said...

My Viking friend, i managed to put him under heavy fire in Holland. He will pay for all the innocent victims he coned.His power to manipulate and exploit people is outstanding.He stabbed in my back last year, and destroyed all my dreams.It took 3 months to recover emotionally and during that months i felt a rage which scared my,because i was 3 times very close to kill him.I felt as my life was wipped out.