21 March, 2009

Hiking the mountain


Yes, the spring has arrived. And I had a trip on one of the mountains thats sorrunding Bergen City this Saturday. I took Fløybanen to the top, and started too walk dow again to the citycenter, after I had taken some photos on the top
A view from the top.
This is the upper station on Fløybanen.

Fløypilen



















At the end.


Norwegian news in English





Photo & Text Copyright 2008 bskaad (my.life.in.bergen@gmail.com). All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing

2 comments:

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

Beautiful!

Svetlana and I one day have to make a trip to Bergen. Until then we have your wonderful pictures.

I see that you took a mountain train that we call them in America. Does it use gears to climb or a cable pulls it?

Kyle

Unknown said...

Hi.Your are welcome to visit Bergen. The Fløybanen is using cabel, attached to each carriage.

Kjell-Magne