10 December, 2006

Xmas shoping

Yesterday the race for xmas started.



I bought 10 xmas cards to friends and family and when my wife was finished resting after work, we went shopping at a mall called Lagunen, 20 min south of Bergen.



I really surprised my self, i manage to by 6 out of 10 presents and all because of good planning, i think I'm the only one who remove the

"No commercial, sticker from the mail box in my neighborhood" I just love xmas commercial...



Today we plan to visit a mall called Sartor Senter at the West side of Bergen, I'm only await a call from my wife for me to pick here up at work, it looks like she is going too bee late today. She is usually don by 13:00 and now the time is 13:45.



Ahhh. she called now, now we can run out and spend more money om presents



"jippi I'm so happy"



Nice Xmas wether.



When December is over, we will have received more then 600mm of rain.

And thats allot.......

4 comments:

Bama Girl in the City said...

Another Christmas shopping planner! Yippie! People say that planning in Christmas shopping takes the fun out of it, but it simplifies life and stress..it means that we put thoughts into our gifts and didn't just pick up some random something we passed by...Glad to know that others find success in planning!

Your blog is great. For us who find it hard to break away and travel, it is nice to live vicariously through others.

Henry Leong said...

what a beautiful sight

Anonymous said...

i hope I'll be abble to leave you a message today...
I'm very happy you're writing in English, I'm french so Norwegian was difficult for me !!!
and I do love Scandinavia...we went to Norway, Sweden...a dozen times...the further up was Tromsoe...and I'm really in love with your country so I'll come back...
all the best to your wife and you
Mousie

My life in bergen said...

Hey.
Thanks for the feedback, I've don some adjustments to the blog and you should be able to post comments now..