29 December, 2007

Happy New Year 2008

It's not so bad, we made another year..

You can find a New Year Countdown for your country here

So who should we give thanks for that ? Politicians, Religious, fanatics or ignorants ?
I really don't know, but i give my thanks to pure luck..... I'm only master over my own life, and I'll do the best i can.

So what should we wish for in 2008.
Peace.. Harmony.. Less pollution and allot of other good stuff

And my personal wishes ?
  • Stay in love
  • More pay at work
  • Vining in lottery
  • Buy house/apartment
  • Good exam grads
  • lose weight
I


wish you all a


HAPPY NEW YEAR


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei! Nå har jeg lest dine to siste innlegg. Kjempekjekt å lese om din prinsesse. Blir virkelig glad på dine vegne! :-)

Og så har jeg lyst til å ønske deg og dine et riktig godt nyttår! :-)

Hilsen Vigi!

My life in bergen said...

Hei VIGI.

Jeg svarte deg på VGB