13 December, 2008

Pictureposting from Bergen, action in the neighborhood.

Some days ago, the street was filled up with firetrucks and other rescue cars,
in the building across the street the fire alarm was going of.
The fire people and police could not make any contact with the person living there. they tried to ring the door but nobody answered.
  
The solution was to use the lift truck and knock the windows. It actually helped, the person who lives there opened the windows and waved to the fire brigade..
  
They packed up their stuff and left .
 
The reason for the alarm, dry coking... Allot of smoke but no fire.

At the end.
Norwegian news in English

Photo & Text Copyright 2008 bskaad (my.life.in.bergen@gmail.com). All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing

3 comments:

Anne-Berit said...

Bra det ikke var enda en brann,syns avisene har vært full av brannulykker i det siste.Takk for hyggelig kommentar på fotobloggen min,alltid hyggelig med nye bekjentskaper her i blogglandia.

Helena said...

Hello! Luckily it was that and nothing major. I am doing good, just busy as usual this seems to be such a hectic time for me. I have a huge family, and every time I promise I am going to do more things for my self...I put me on the back burner, lol. But I am fine. I can't belive the little princess is 6 months old. I bet St. Nick will try to spoil her. Have a very Merry, Jolly, Happy Christmas!!

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Kyle & Svet