15 October, 2008

Bergen update

Hi.
I'm sitting her and try to write something nice in my blog but it's so hard to find something to wright about.

I could write about the financial crises but the newspapers do that well enough.. I could write about the whether, but thats so boring (raining)

I have a dry period (no alcohol Problem) but from the picturing, autumn is her and the evening darkness comes earlier every day and in the morning it's still dark when i drive to work :-(

At home i have two beautiful girls waiting so i run home as son as possible after work, and after dinner the daylight fade away..
Talking about my girls, our baby is 4 months today and we took allot of pictures for the photo album..

I have found some new blog's lately and some bloggers found me, thats very nice but i wish i had more to offer of pictures to my old and new visitors.
You can all see the blog's i follow but i will not give you any specific, every one of you i follow is nice and some better.

But ofcours i have some that are commenting me and who I'm commenting on a regular bases.
(Kyle and Svet Keeton) in Window to Russia who are in Israel on vacation and are posting pictures and ofcours Helena-skyblu who are writing about here everyday life in USA. If you feel sad because i didn't mention your blog, don't.. It's just to many to list her and you are all to be found in
"BLOGS I'M FOLLOWING."

On my way home from work today i found a autumn picture for you all. It's taken close to my workplace.

The autumn give us the most beautyfull colors

And at the end
Norwegian news in English
Aftenbladet
Aftenposten

7 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

I know what you mean when you say that you are trying to find something to write about. I have the same problem sometimes. That's a beautiful picture of the tree and the mountains in the blog below are wonderful.

Tone said...

Så kjekt å kikke på bloggen din.
Skal sei du har mange gode Bergen foto!

Må nok kikke enda litt meir.

Richard said...

Beautiful colours in autumn,isnt it?Post for me some viking artefacts :)

My life in bergen said...

Hi Richard.

Viking artifacts..:-)
I will give it a try but in Bergen and in reasonable distance of Bergen there is nothing to picture from the viking age.
(Bergen go back beyond the Viking age, but to find artifacts i have to go to museum)

Next weekend I'll try to visit the museum and find something to shoot for you.

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

Hi, BSKAAD!

So happy to see your blog again (after our holidays). I (Svet) am already back and Kyle is in Kiev now (waiting for his visa). Looks like he fixed his laptop today and if everything will be ok he will post tomorrow and tell story how we got from Israel to Kiev and will publish some pictures for sure.

Absolutely agree with you that sometimes autumn looks like pretty dull season...
As for pictures - I have an idea you can take pictures of little things in your flat and tell little stories about them... like this: look at this pen, this pen is gift of... and I always carry it with me. Once I thought I lost it and it was such shock for me, finally it was found...

So please write anything - everything is interesting!!! And don't forget that for your foreign readers everything is interesting even shop windows ;)

Best wishes,
Svet and Kyle

My life in bergen said...

Hi Svet and Kyle (when he come home)
Welcome back.....

Thanks for the nice and long comment on my blog.
I'm in a dry season thats for sure, but i hope (with your advice) to be back in not so long.

I (and i believe) others are waiting for allot of pictures from your trip to Israel, i guess it's a beautiful country and i hope you had a nice stay...

Bskaad

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

I am still reading your blog as I can. Internet not so good in Ukraine.

Thanks for stopping by our blog and yes we will have lots of pictures.

Kyle from Ukraine...

:)