21 September, 2008

Autumn is her

It was just a matter of time.
The summer is leaving an we are closer to winter then ever before this year.
But the autumn also bring nice scenery, with beautiful colors and allot of motive for me to picture.

I'll start with a spring picture, this year.
 
And then the same place, this autumn.

Then i want to follow up with a picture from Bryggen i Bergen, taken this summer. For the ones who don't now, Bryggen (bergen Harbor) is on the  UNESCO list for World Cultural Heritage.
Then the last one, for now. I'll posted pictures from this fortress before, but it's so nice in the evening with beautiful lighting. It shows Bergenhus Festning (Fortress)
This last picture is actually going to be used in a historical book, who i to be published in spring 2009.
I got the signed contract back some days ago, and i send the picture to the publisher :-)
And then at the end
Norwegian news in English
Photo Copyright 2008 bskaad (my.life.in.bergen@gmail.com). All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing

7 comments:

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

The last one is your header picture on your blog. That is really beautiful.

Kyle & Svet

My life in bergen said...

Hi you two..

Yes it's the same place, but a newer picture.

Thanks for the nice comment

bskaad

Richard said...

So,wanna try Hungarian dishes? my email is callatis68@yahoo.com
Richard /Romania

Barbara Rahal said...

nice evening shots!! Bergen seems so nice...Here also rains all the time!! looking forward for more photos of bergen!!

My life in bergen said...

Hi richard..
The food looks great and i guess it taste that way too..

About that life can be a bitch.
My answer is... I KNOW!!

My life in bergen said...

Hi Barbara.
Thanks for the nice comment.
i will try to give more pictures of this beautiful city.

About the rain..
We have had a very nice summer this year and the rain has stayed away

Richard said...

I ve put some cabbage with home made Hungarian sausages especially for you :).I mean a pic.