20 April, 2008

Sunny Sunday ..

For the 5th day in a row it's sunny and so nice weather.
Jr. is selling newspaper every Sundays and today i went with him, i's a 2 hour walk and with this weather it's perfect.
The weather forecast for the next week is perfect, and they are promising more nice weather.

This i the Nordhordaland bridge, it's not so old and finished in 1994

This one shows a place called Knarvik. A little place North of Bergen

This one shows a place called Salhus

Just playing around today, i took almost 100 pictures and just want to show you some of them.
Playing around with color and B&W


Spring is her, and soon summer. Ahhhhh it's so nice.
This one shows a Pussy Willow

And this one, a little hedgehog hunting for something to eat.

A picture of my shadow

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Helena said...

Hello! The bridge reminds me of the bridge to Rhode Island here; I must post that shot for you to see. As the Groundhog..{Hedge Hog} see's his shadow in Spring, so does Bskaad! This and summer are my favorite times of the year! Hope you and the family are all doing great! Soon the princess comes. Spring a wonderful time my friend!

Pat said...

Hello from Belgrade, Serbia. I see your bridge looks very much like one we have her, and also like the twin bridges my mother has in her community in Washington state near Tacoma. I've just started my blog, but will photograph Belgrade's bridge reasonably soon! Come visit my blog.

My life in bergen said...

Hi Helena & Bibi.

Welcome as a blogger Bibi, i will keep an aye on your blog. I'm waiting to see the picture of that bridge.

And to you my friend Helena.
I'm waiting for that picture of the bridge to Rhode Island :-)
Mom and baby doing all right, we are in the last month and just can't wait to see our princes.
As you can see the spring is come with nice weather, and i wish for nice weather all summer too.
See you soon..

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

Hi, Bskaad!

We are back from our vacations, finally!

Congratulations! Great pictures especially the hedgehog! We have a picture of our russian hedgehog too but ours was not in the mood to show his nose and eyes - he was like spiny ball...

Best wishes,
Kyle and Svet