08 April, 2008

I'll newer go tired of Bergen

Do you?
I'll been walking the streets and the narrow alleys in the hunt for nice pictures.

N.Stølen (street name) a charming place and a nice neighborhood.


Then i went by the Mariakirken (St Mary's Church) a bautyfull church and a popular place to get married and baptism's.

Strandgaten the main shopping street, but on Sundays everything i closed.

The Bergen pride Statsraad Lehmkuhl a (square-rigged ship)
if you open the picture, you will see some working in/at the mast's


Bryggen(harbor) in Bergen


Inside the old harbor area

6 comments:

Helena said...

Hi Bskaad! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I loved the pictures of the streets in Bergen. I can truley see why you love that place. I would never tire of that Great city! Thanks for sharing. I am counting down the weeks till the (1) little Princess arrives. Hope all is great for you and your family. Have a wonderfull day!

Helena said...

The one picture Bryggen looks like it would make a great puzzel to do.

Jeff said...

Love your photos! I spent 3 days in Bergen back in 1999. It's a very nice city :-)

My life in bergen said...

Hi
Thanks for the nice comments.

Helena#
maybe i can send you a puzzle one day :-)

Jeff#
thanks for the nice comments for the city and the pictures

Helena said...

Bet you never thought of turning one of your GREAT photo's into a puzzel,,,and if you do I want the first for sugjesting it :>) Hope you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.