15 August, 2009

New picture update from Bergen

Some new pictures from Bergen..
I haven't had the time or energy tho do so much posting, it's allot going on in my life the last months. Both private and work, but today my sumer vacation started. We are staying home but thats nice too, just relax and enjoy life...
Playing with colors, not perfect but not so bad. first time color in B/Wh
I would love to have this one
 
Just some flowers, but they look nice
 


At the end.
Norwegian news in English


Photo & Text Copyright 2008 bskaad (my.life.in.bergen@gmail.com). All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing

4 comments:

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

The first picture is neat and I wish I knew how you do that.

The houseboat would be cool. I have always wanted to live on a houseboat as a permanent residence.

I know the big yellow things are where they tie up ships but what is the railroad ties for between those yellow things?

Kyle

My life in bergen said...

Hi Kyle & Svet.

Thank you for the nice comment Kyle, as i told you earlier I'm struggle with posting lately. But comments from my friends in Russia (you) makes me want to continue..

The 1st picture.
You need photoshop or Gimp, two layers and history brush..
Nice site to learn from "http://tips.romanzolin.com/"

the 2nd picture..
I would love it too, but maybe not in Norway. too cold in the winter :-) The same in your place, i guess..

The last Picture..
I think the railroad ties is there of tree reasons.
1# tradition, at least in Western Norway
2# Gives the smaller boats a place to tie their rope.
3# Stops things on wheel (car+++) to roll over the edge..

James said...

Hey I really like your picture of the ship ties and the Normand Master. Very cool mix between the color and b/w, and an interesting angle. Bergen looks like such a beautiful place; I hope to visit there someday. Keep shooting pictures!

Cheers,
James

My life in bergen said...

Thanks for the nice comment James..