28 August, 2009

influenza (swine flu)




In the last week, I wandered in the dead valley ..:-)

No no no, not that bad, but I've been very sick with the flu.

Of the most fun I can mention, cold showers (body shakes uncontrollably), fever, head pain and fainting. (Yes I have actually fainted, for the first time in my life)

I know I'm on the road to recovery, but I still have to eat pain and fever pills.

My recommendation to those who have not yet had the flu, try to avoid it.

At the end.
Norwegian news in English

Photo & Text Copyright 2008 bskaad (my.life.in.bergen@gmail.com). All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing

4 comments:

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

We send get well wishes!

Kyle and Svet

My life in bergen said...

Thanks allot my friends.. I think i'm over the worst part, at least i hope so :-)

Elindomiel said...

Poor you! :(

My life in bergen said...

# Elindominel
Thanks, I'm much better now..