09 November, 2008

Boring sunday

I've been so bored today.
The rain is poring down and the wind is pretty strong, but i manage to go for a walk in between the rain and hale.

I was late for my walk today and the daylight was fading away. To keep up the quality with high ISO (800) i had to take B&W pictures, could have used colors too but my opinion is when i use high ISO B&W is best.


The three following pictures are from my neighborhood in Bergen, more specific Nordnes



Link to Google Maps
The first two pictures are taken with the orange marker, and the last one is with the yellow marker in the map.

 
  
  


Norwegian news in English




Photo & Text Copyright 2008 bskaad (my.life.in.bergen@gmail.com). All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing

4 comments:

Richard said...

Nice work.By the way,Romania has at least 6000 bears,and that shows we kept them in good population.Look on net for the bears from Brasov.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuBvWwBqOV4

Richard said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FodtqQypIPM&feature=related

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

I like the black and white photos very much.

The last picture is neat. I would love to live there. Looks cozy!

Kyle

Roxy's Real Estate News said...

Love your B/W photos - B/W's always seem mysterious to me.

Roxy