11 October, 2009

A visit to Bergen Aquarium

Hi.

I havent been posting for a long long time, it's not like i don't bother any more but i just dont have time. I moved to a different office at work and there is allot to do and in the afternoon i go to school..

But!
Today we went for a walk in the neighborhood and we ended up at the Bergen Aquarium, i took some pictures i wanted to share with you all..


We start with the seal, these fantastic creatures

 
 

Then we found some fish, we even met Nemo :-)
 
 

And some crocodiles and or alligators
 
 
 

A huge snake
 

and at the end, a picture of the penguins
 

They also have some open fishtanks, where people can stick their hands inn and touch the animals. There i Sea-stars, Crab, some small fish and other exciting things. The kids love it

At the end.

Norwegian news in English



Photo & Text Copyright 2008 bskaad (my.life.in.bergen@gmail.com). All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing



My life in Bergen, a photoblog
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

Do they get to pet the alligators? :)

Kyle

My life in bergen said...

I know some tried, thats why they made a double fence..

In the start it was an incident, where one of the alligators manage to climb over the fence, nobody was hurt :-)

The school class visiting have a story to tell their grandchild's

Richard said...

Well, nice to see You back. :).

My life in bergen said...

Hi Richard.

Yes I'm still her, but the blogging activity is low..

I'm starting up again with school and reading, it's just no time left :-)

kerstins blogg said...

Fina bilder :)