16 September, 2009

Sunny day in Bergen city

It was about time, it's been too long since posting last time...
I went for a walk in the city and i took some pictures to share with you all.

This one is showing the fountain in"Lille Lungegårdsvann" a small lake in the heart of the city
 
The next tree pictures are houses/buildings different places in Bergen city
  
  
A place in the sun
  
Reflection in art
  
Wall Art
  
At the end.
Norwegian news in English




Photo & Text Copyright 2008 bskaad (my.life.in.bergen@gmail.com). All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing

4 comments:

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

Yea,

I love the pictures especially the place in the sun. I want to sit there and drink a cup of coffee and have a bite of cake to eat!

Kyle

My life in bergen said...

Hi Kyle.
Yes it would be a nice place for the morning coffee..

Elindomiel said...

I have decided that I will go to Bergen to study in the Spring of 2012. Thanks to you, I get a good idea of what to expect. :)

My life in bergen said...

Hi Elindominel.
Thank you for your comment :-)

Bergen is in my opinion a very nice city and i hope you don't get disappointed...