03 November, 2007

My saturday

Hi you all..

This evening my Wife is at work and I'm home alone with my kid's.
If i can cal them kid's, my daughter is 20 and my soon is 15 but from the behavior it's hard to believe.
We eat a nice dinner and i used the opportunity to tell them that in may-jun 2008 they are going to be brother and sister to a new baby.

They are still in shock :-)

On my way home after driving my wife, i stop at an old monastery called "Lysekloster" click the link and you can read more at Wikipedia.

a reconstruction


the floor-plan



I took some pictures my self too.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei Baask! Først av alt: GRATULERER! :-) Det må jeg virkelig si!

Du leverer noen flotte innlegg og bilder!

Jeg må prøve å komme innom oftere, men jeg kommer ikke alltid på det siden du ikke er i VG lengre.

Ønsker deg en fin søndagskveld!

HILSEN VIGI

Helena said...

Hi Baask. As Vigi said " Gratulerer" My congradulations to on the baby! I think my I can translate Vigi post...forst av alt= First of all, in English am I right? That is so cool on a new baby, how are the other kids reacting? How along is the miss's. {and yes I will be posted some of your pics and spreading the good news. Enjoy The weekend! We have a holiday here on Monday so for some it is a 3 day weekend. Helena

My life in bergen said...

Hi Helena.

Thank you..
Yes you are right, there is some word with the same meaning in our two language.

I tried to look it up, to see if there was some kind of list/overview for all the words and i found this one.
http://www.languageonthe.net/norsk/ordlistegrammatikk.htm
and
http://www.languageonthe.net/norsk/ordlistelesnorsk.htm
Have fun...

My wife if doing just fine, the morning sickness is past and she feel better.

Both my kids took the news fine, they are big kids 15 and 20.

Have a nice weekend/holiday...